Thursday 15 November 2012

Laduree Miniatures

I have converted my miniature cookbook library into my very own Laduree shop. Complete with faux marble counter with macarons, and other french pastry delights! (I made the marble counter by gluing pre-baked fimo "marble effect" clay onto a lightweight balsa table I made- this counter used up 4 packets of clay!) Some of these items will be available soon on my Etsy site www.mitzisminiatures.etsy.com
Marie Antoinette cake





The marble counter took me a week to complete and a whole lot of kneading! I had a few mishaps along the way -some prebaked parts were not measured well so they did not all fit perfectly. I will remember those mistakes for when I make my second attempt at another marble counter!


More french desserts...



















































I made the shopping bag as well :)




























Tri of Laduree Wedding/ Celebration cakes...































































What are your favorite macaron flavors? (my one has to be salted butter caramel-or is it orange blossom? maybe pistachio...)



7 comments:

  1. Enhorabuena, es una verdadera preciosidad.
    Me encanta su colorido es tan dulce, ese mostrador de marmol es una maravilla.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muchas gracias Ascension! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello.
    on my blog I have boxes laduree I created. I shall be glad if the use ..
    congratulations for your blog

    http://casadebonecaseloisa.blogspot.pt/search/label/ladur%C3%A9e

    eloisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindo! Tão delicado! Vem conhecer meu blog também, vou adorar!http://santaclaraartesanato.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mittzy, I'm a new follower of your amazing work!! Miniregards from sunny Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello dear sir/madam
    I read your blog Laduree Miniaturesfor a long time. That's why you are requested to add this post to our blog in your portal.
    Verify in our blog this blog.professionalmovers.in . We keep sharing your blog with us from time to time.
    thank you

    This is My Blog:- Packers And Movers Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete